Friday, April 11, 2008
Cauliflower - 1 (cut to florettes)
Corn Flour - 5 tsp
Rice Flour - 2 tsp
All purpose flour - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
Oil to fry and 2 tsp to blend
1. Half cook the florettes in boiling water for about 10 minutes and drain the water completely.
2. Mix the florettes with the other ingredients in a bowl, add little oil and blend them nicely.
2. Addition of more flour depends on the size of the flower. If you want to add more flour ot get the right consistency, add only corn flour.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Fry the florettes in batches.
5. Spread them over tissues to remove excess oil.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.