Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Nowadays we are all aware of cooking healthy food. Eating a little high protein food at each meal helps reduce the appetite plus the body uses energy to convert protein to carbohydrates. So Come on folks, let your imagination fly and come out with tasty, innovative protein rich recipes which would pamper our taste buds.
Ok here you go with the rules of our event!
1. Cook any dish rich in proteins(you can use nuts, grains, legumes, meal maker & dairy products such as milk and cheese) and post on your blog with a link back to this announcement and Srivalli's MEC post.
2. The entry can be any course of the meal and any meal of the day, I request you people to stick to pure vegetarian recipes(No eggs also please). You can send in multiple entries but all posted on your blog from now on till July 31st.
3. Since its a Microwave easy cooking event, please make sure the entire cooking needs to be done in the microwave and linking your post to Srivalli's MEC is mandatory. You can of course use food processor & other electronics for grinding stuffs, but no stove top please.
4. Recipes submitted to other events relevant to this theme are also welcome.
5. I would also appreciate if you can include the logo along with your recipe.
6. Once your dish is ready, you can send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Subject: MEC: Protein Rich Foods
7. Recipes from archives can be accepted Only if they are updated as current posts.
8. Non-bloggers can also mail your recipes with the picture to email@example.com.
I hope you will all be thrilled to make some delicious foods rich in taste and health. Awaiting your entries!
I thank Srivalli for giving me this opportunity.